Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below govern the sale of products from Elka Collective to ‘you’ the ‘consumer’/‘customer’. Any reference to ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’ is solely referring to Elka Collective. Your use of this website to purchase products indicates an agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
All prices shown on this website are in Australia dollars which includes GST.
*ELKAFIRST 15% Off Your First Full Price Order - Offer applies to full price styles only for first time purchasers. Please login to your account or create an account and enter code ELKAFIRST at the checkout. Offer excludes sale styles, prior purchases and is not valid with any other promotion or offer. While stocks last.
Shipping/delivery prices are subject to change without notice. All delivery times provided in this website are estimates only provided by Delivery Agents. Elka Collective will not be held responsible for deliveries that are late, lost or damaged. Customers bear all the risk of loss and damage associated with the order as of the time it has been cleared from our premises.
For further details on shipping & delivery see:
For further details on returns & exchanges see:
Products displayed on this website may be out of stock or discontinued. You will be informed via email within 48 hours if this occurs. The order confirmation created after an online sale together with these Terms and Conditions is the final binding agreement between us and you on the matters stipulated by these Terms and Conditions.
Unless provided for otherwise, all payments are to be made using either a Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard only) or your Paypal account.
Whilst reasonable steps have been undertaken to ensure that information is free from error, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this Web Site. All information is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee that this Web Site or Third Party Web Sites will be free from viruses, or that access to this Web Site or Third Party Web Sites will function as intended or be uninterrupted. All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
Limitations of Liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, Elka Collective, and its directors, employees, agents and contractors, are not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to Material on this Web Site, to Third Party Material, third party services, or to access of this Web Site by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Availability of This Web Site
1. As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this Web Site is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
Copyright and Trademarks
1. Copyright application by this Web Site is owned by Brand Collective Pty Ltd.
2. Except where necessary for and incidental to personally viewing the Material on this Web Site via your web browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, no Material on this Web Site may be reproduced, stored (for any period of time) in an electronic or other retrieval system, modified, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public, or transmitted, in any form by any process whatsoever, without our written consent.
3. Elka Collective is a registered trademark owned under Brand Collective Pty Ltd. Trademark #1603093.
3. We reserve the right to do the following, at any time, without notice:
- modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to this Web Site, or any portion of this Web Site, for any reason;
- modify or change this Web Site, or any portion of this Web Site, including products offered, prices and any applicable policies;
- interrupt the operation of this Web Site, or any portion of this Web Site, as necessary to perform maintenance, error correction or other changes.
1. The law applicable to this Web Site and to disputes arising out of this Web Site is the law of the State of Victoria, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Please note, this 'Elka Collective' website, trademarks and products sold are in no way associated with the “Elk” and or “Elk Accessories” brand, trademarks and products.